Thursday, February 16, 2012

first [and only...] birchbox!

my fabulous boyfriend tried to get me a subscription to birchbox about a month ago, when i mentioned wanting to sign up for it. unfortunately, they are on a waitlist now and when he realized that i wouldn't get a box before valentine's day, he bought one of their pre-made boxes for me. it didn't get here before valentine's either, but it's still great!

here's everything that was inside!

roll-up ballet flats by automatic apparel [in the gold bag].
finding mr. bright set by benefit.
a cute little makeup pouch by birchbox.
radiant you by dr. hauschka.
natural orange tablets by eboost.
moisturizing lip gloss in birchbox pink by jouer.
dry texturizing spray by oribe.
please excuse all the crap on my coffee table, haha.


i am so excited to try all of these things! ultimately we decided to get me a subscription to julep, but i may return to birchbox in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment