Tuesday, May 15, 2012

oooh, "shiny"!

today i have a pretty simple post for you - two coats of "shiny" by nerdlacquer. i know there's been a lot of "drama" surrounding nerdlacquer lately, but i still love her polishes and hope everything is alright with her and her life. now, on to the polish!




two coats was sufficient for good coverage, though i'm sure you could layer it over a light blue polish if you wanted! it's glittery and unique and awesome - even my boyfriend said he liked the color!

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! It really is sad about NerdLacquer! I have two of her polishes and was hoping to get a couple more but I guess that's not happening now! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I'm a new follower, hope you will follow me back on my blog! : )

    http://myprettynailz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete